Saturday, May 21, 2011

Meant for each other, now and forever!

Ytd was love's mom birthdays(:
went for movie session w love & Minghua. watched FAF5! I love the show so much! (Y) Done with my Manicure went back loves place meet up with his Family. had Dinner with his Family(: Aftermath Love , Auntie , Uncle lee & Me went golden mile meet up with Auntie friend for Celebrating her big day!! seeing them had lot of Fun last Night! really enjoy my day last night. (: 
Love gng oversea tmr with auntie. ): He gonna leave me alone for 1weeks. ): i gonna miss alot alot. i promise you i will be good. i wont make you worry. i promise you!! this 1 whole weeks i gonna behave myself.. 


The things that meant the most to you are the things that are harder to let go, those are the things you'll always remember no matter what<3 Lzy i love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment